Call Now - Free Consultation

Free Case Evaluation

920.843.9054 920.221.7786

Appleton and the Fox Cities 920.843.9054
Sheboygan 920.287.0845
Green Bay 920.785.6525
Statewide 877.481.9734

Have You Been In USA Since Jan. 1, 1972?

Never go into a Courtroom Alone!

There is a part of the immigration law called Registry and it allows certain individuals who have been present in the United States since January 1, 1972 to apply for permanent residence (green card), even if you are currently in the USA illegally.


You may be eligible to receive permanent residence under the registry provisions if you meet all of the following conditions:

1. You entered the USA before January 1, 1972,

2. You have resided in the United States continuously since January 1, 1972,

3. You are a person of good moral character (criminal convictions may cause a problem),

4. You are not ineligible for citizenship, and

5. You are not removable (deportable) under Section 237(a)(4)(B) of the INA.

If you have been present in the USA since January 1, 1972, please contactKaehne, Cottle, Pasquale & Associates, S.C. for a no-cost consultation with one of our experienced immigration attorneys. We will be able to evaluate your case and give you valuable insight into your immigration options. ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL.

Our Results

Find out what our trial-tested defender can achieve.

Result One

[I was] very pleased with the work – [they were] the best lawyer[s] I ever had." (A.P.)

Result Two

You helped me so much when I really need it the most, thank you for your understanding and help..." (K.C.)

Result Three

"I felt very reassured after speaking with members of your firm...Thank you!" (L.B.)