Call us now ! Send us an email

Fox Cities: 920-843-9304
Sheboygan: 920-287-0845
Statewide: 1-877-481-9734

Have you been in USA since Jan. 1, 1972?

There is a part of the immigration law called Registry and it allows certain individuals who have been present in the United States since January 1, 1972 to apply for permanent residence (green card), even if you are currently in the USA illegally.


You may be eligible to receive permanent residence under the registry provisions if you meet all of the following conditions:

   1. You entered the USA before January 1, 1972,

   2. You have resided in the United States continuously since January 1, 1972,

   3. You are a person of good moral character (criminal convictions may cause a problem),

   4. You are not ineligible for citizenship, and

   5. You are not removable (deportable) under Section 237(a)(4)(B) of the INA.

If you have been present in the USA since January 1, 1972, please contact Kaehne, Cottle, Pasquale & Associates, S.C. for a no-cost consultation with one of our experienced immigration attorneys. We will be able to evaluate your case and give you valuable insight into your immigration options. ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL.

Print Version Print Version       Send to a friend Send to a friend       Disclaimer