* If you inquire through our contact form or site analysis form, any information your submit will be used to answer your inquiry ONLY. No information or data is shared with any party whatsoever.
* We may track IP's and user sessions for security purposes only.
How we use this information:
* All information you submit to us, will be used internally at Kaehne, Cottle, Pasquale & Associates, S.C. to help answer your inquiring or meet your needs.
* In the case of client information, we use the contact information of existing clients to inform them of changes and offers at Kaehne, Cottle, Pasquale & Associates, S.C. through direct e-mail.
What we do not do:
* We cannot control the practices of sites linked to and from www.KLCPLaw.com.
* We will NEVER give your contact information or any related information you submit to Kaehne, Cottle, Pasquale & Associates, S.C. to a third party.
By entering our website you, the user, agree that this is a copyrighted site in respect to all content, design and imaging and you will never duplicate or copy works herein without expressed written consent.
Your use of this site also releases Kaehne, Cottle, Pasquale & Associates, S.C. from any liability related to computer issues resulting using this site or downloading resources on this site.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.